The Apollo Project is a secure, encrypted, open source tablet that we plan to ship within 36 months of shipping The Pluto Project. Some of the planned features and components include:
- RISC-V CPU
- Open Source GPU
- Whole Disk Encryption
- Mandatory Access Control
- PAX Kernel Hardening
- Automatic File Metadata Scrubbing
- Application Sandboxing
- Compatibility with Debian and Android Software
- Application Whitelisting
- Heuristic Malware and Rootkit Detection
- Open Source Secured Boot
- Cold Boot Attack Mitigation
- A unique interface that can be used on a tablet, on a desktop/laptop, or even on a living room TV screen
- And much more.
If you’re interested in helping us make this project a reality, consider supporting our Pluto Project IndieGoGo campaign to provide the funding necessary to move these goals along.